Reporting to the Petroleum Division Manager, this Team Leader position will:
- Strategically travel our trading area and make targeted number of contacts annually and document. Determine where the opportunities are and follow-up. Accurately collect and plot data on all prospects into database.
- Utilize business intelligence reports to study density pockets and gaps within Cornerstone trading area and devise a contact program database.
- Look for opportunities to deliver the Farm, Commercial and Reseller Fuel strategies.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Utilize all CRS training material and tools to achieve Fuel Team certification. Attend relevant product knowledge seminars to increase knowledge of products.
- Establish a good rapport and working relationship with FCL Region fuel, lubricant and propane sales coordinators.
- Live and promote the Co-op Brand and values at all times.
- Travel is required throughout the Cornerstone Co-op trading area on a regular basis – approximately 90% travel.
- Participate as a Team Leader in all aspects of safety and contribute positively to building and sustaining our safety culture
- Sales experience is an asset
- Knowledge of fuels, propane, lubricants, and agro products is an asset
- Demonstrated initiative and drive for results is required
- Ability to handle multiple demands is required - adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
- Computer skills are required – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license is required
- Post-secondary in an Agriculture-related program is an asset
- Flexible availability beyond standard business hours may be required Competencies
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach & demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
Cornerstone Co-op is a leader in the CRS, serving 30,000 members from 20 different locations in 7 communities (St. Paul, Elk Point, Mannville, Dewberry, Vermilion, Wainwright and Provost) within a trading area 280 kilometers long in the north-east corner of Alberta.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to: Human Resources Cornerstone Co-operative 5008 51st Avenue Vermilion AB T9X 1B3 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 780-853-6563
Cornerstone Co-op thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.