Cornerstone Co-op's Gift Card Fundraising Program helps local community groups, teams, clubs, and non-profits raise funds to support their activities and operations.
- Co-op gift cards ordered for the purposes of fundraising are only available to local registered charities, non-profit groups, and community organizations. For the purposes of this program, local is defined as groups operating within Cornerstone Co-op's trading area.
- For-profit businesses are not eligible for this program, nor are any registered charities, non-profit groups, and community organizations operating outside Cornerstone Co-op's trading area.
- Organizations requesting a fundraising gift card order must be approved by Cornerstone Co-op prior to any order being fulfilled.
- Approved groups may receive a maximum donation of up to $10,000 per fundraising annum. In the case of this program, the fundraising annum is September 1 to August 31.
- 3% Discount $1000 to $2999 in Co-op Gift Cards
- 5% Discount $3000 & up in Co-op Gift Cards
The discount will be applied upon group approval and receipt of full payment of Co-op gift card order. The discount is dependent upon on the total dollar value of Co-op gift cards purchased at one time. Co-op gift card purchases cannot be combined over the course of the fundraising annum.
ORDER AND USAGE TERMS:
- Orders must be paid for by cash, group cheque, or debit.
- Gift cards are available in $100 denominations (other denominations can be requested)
- Cornerstone Co-op requires a minimum of two weeks' notice on all Co-op gift card orders, and fulfillment timelines may vary in peak season.
- Equity is not earned on any fundraising gift card orders.
- Fundraising gift cards are only redeemable on products purchased in-store. Maximum 10 cards can be redeemed per transaction. Bulk deliveries excluded.
Turn around time is 5 to 7 days depending on your order date.
Discounts will be on each purchase and will not be cumulative. Please ask at Administration Office for more information.