CALL FOR DIRECTOR NOMINATIONSActions
CALL FOR DIRECTOR NOMINATIONS
March 9, 2023
Cornerstone Co-op is seeking nominations for three positions on our Board of Directors.
The deadline for nominations is 4:30 PM on Monday, May 1, 2023. To submit a nomination, please review and complete the nomination package and submit it before the deadline. Nomination packages can be found at both our Vermilion and St. Paul Admin offices.
Vermilion Admin: (780)-853-6732
St. Paul Admin: (780)-645-3351
There are three eligible three-year terms open for election.
Director Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Attend nine monthly Board of Director meetings
- Serve on (a) committee(s) and attend any committee and special meetings as may be deemed necessary
- Attend board training and development sessions
- Represent Cornerstone Co-op at other Co-op gatherings, such as the Federated Co-operatives Ltd. (FCL) Annual Meetings and Regional Zone Meetings
- Promote impartial and transparent proceedings while maintaining necessary Board of Director confidentiality
- Support the Co-op with their own membership purchases as much as possible
- Be a willing participant at community events
- Additional responsibilities as identified
If you have experience or interest in the co-operative sector, enjoy working collaboratively, and are passionate about the future of Cornerstone Co-op, consider applying for a position on the Board of Directors.